So, here are 6 PPC elements, from a preferred PPC agency in London, which have been tried and tested to ensure that your entity rises to the next level.
1) Select the right keywords
Keyword research is the foundation of your campaign. Proper research of keywords that are relevant for your campaign is worth investing your time and efforts. Tools such as Google’s Keyword Planner help you with the keyword research suggesting different keywords for your campaign, which you might not have considered.
The trick is to find keywords that fit your budget, have high search volume and are relevant to the products or services you are trying to sell.
If you’re not sure you’ll be able to do it, then you could hire a PPC agency in London, known as People First Marketing.
2) Keyword bidding
After you have selected keywords for your campaign, bid on them. The higher the bid, the higher PPC will rank. Tools like Overture can offer estimates on the bid price of your selected keywords.
3) Select your campaign type
– A search network campaign is required when you want new customers to find your brand when they search.
– A remarketing campaign will bring back people to your website and keep your service on their mind.
– A display campaign will develop brand awareness
– A call-only campaign wherein people will call for your business.
Test them all!
You might have only a few campaigns initially, which is great. Lesser the campaigns, more manageable it will be. Start small and only expand when it makes sense to make it large.
4) Well-crafted ad copy
Ad copy is the actual text that one writes for your AdWords, Bing or Facebook ads that will attract people to click on your ad. The ad copy should be short, precise, and a clear call-to-action so that users exactly know what they are asking for once they click on your ad. Using terms like “Only 3 Days left”, “2 Items left in Stock”, “Free Delivery” shall help you in drafting successful ad copy.
Ad extensions like phone calls, site links and structure snippets are a few of the ad extensions that you can utilize to drive the efficiency of your ad.
5) Landing Page Relevance
Once users click on your ad, they expect to be directed on the landing page that specifically relates to what they had clicked on. You need to design landing pages that reflect the keywords from your PPC ad, showing products or services that your visitors were searching Google for with a clear CTA like “Book Now” or “Buy Now.”
6) Website analysis
The champions of the PPC game are marketers who regularly update their set-up. Monitoring your campaigns will help you to analyze which part of your campaign is working and which isn’t working.
– Test Keywords – Highlight keywords that are working and replace underperforming ones.
– Test Ad Copy and Visuals – Conduct A/B testing by creating multiple ads and comparing them with each other, which shall help you in improving your copy to generate better results.
– Test landing page offers – Test landing pages to see which one converts best.
If you are thinking of including a PPC campaign to your digital marketing plan, then contact us at People First Marketing, a reliable PPC management company in London to know more about our services. We shall help you to build and manage your PPC campaign to get better ROI for your business.